Have you ever watched someone perform music and just felt connected to them? Maybe it was a high school talent show or a concert. For me, I consistently have these feelings. I remember my college freshmen talent show vividly. I thought about performing but decided I didn't have the necessary equipment and preparation to put together a decent performance. One of my friends, however, did perform. And she got second place. I cannot help but marvel at the beauty of music. I feel more alive whenever I play music. When I listen, though, I feel the gates of heaven open. This song is all about the experience of performing music and listening to someone perform their heart out. Heaven is a mystery, but deep in my heart, I believe music will play a significant role in eternal life. If performing were that easy, then everyone would do it. There are times I daydream about performing daily; I contemplate making a liv...
Comments
Post a Comment